May 26, 2021
Real estate investor websites, and specifically Carrot real estate sites, is what our expert Trevor Mauch knows. He is the founder and CEO of Carrot. Trevor shares his expertise and best practices for Investor Carrot websites.
Investor Carrot Websites:
- Do I really need my own website as a real estate investor?
- Do I need my own domain name?
- What if I don't know anything about real estate investing websites?
- Do I need separate websites to buy houses and to sell houses?
- Do I need a separate investor website for cash buyers?
- Should I put my website url on all my marketing materials?
- How do I get my real estate website ranked on Google?
- What factors contribute to my website(s) ranking?
- What's the difference between Carrot vs WordPress site?
- What if I don't want to set up or manage my investor website(s)?
- How much does it cost to have my own Investor Carrot site?
Although this is not a Carrot website review or demo tutorial, Trevor does share how to use your real estate site to find motivated seller leads. And many top real estate investors use Carrot sites because they think an Investor Carrot website is the best real estate investing site.
Watch This Video on REIClub.com:
Free Marketing Guides
Top-Performing Motivated Seller Keywords